Here at Grizzly’s we take your privacy and security seriously. This Policy explains the types of personal data that we may collect about you when you interact with our website. Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
Who we are
This website is owned by Grizzly’s Custom Bikes Kent Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number xxxx. (“Grizzly’s Custom Bikes Kent Ltd” is known as “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy)
Registered address: Unit 18, Highfield Industrial Estate, Folkestone CT19 6DD
VAT number: 286779724
Company number: 11172278
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you so that we can offer our services as effectively as possible, such as taking payments, delivering goods or booking in bikes for servicing. Where information is submitted by you as part of an enquiry about our services, we may collect the following information:
– First / last name
– Previous invoices
– Email address
– Phone number
– Company name
– Company role
– Company address
Where you have signed up to receive our newsletter, we may collect the following information:
– First / last name
– Email address
We do not collect any ‘Special Categories’ data such as race, ethnicity, religion, political opinions, health etc.
How do we use the information we collect?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to in the following circumstances:
– Where we have a legitimate need to respond to your enquiry
– Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter / have entered into with you
– Where we need to comply with any legal or statutory obligations
– Where we have your consent to send you marketing information
How long is the information stored for?
We will only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose that it was collected for. At the end of that period, your data will either be completely deleted or anonymised for statistical analysis.
– Where you contact us about a purchase, service or enquiry, we will keep your data for 24 months from the last activity
– If you contact us in relation to a job application we will keep your data for 18 months after the last contact with you
– Where you contact us about a partnership opportunity we will keep your data for 3 years if there has been no activity
– Where you subscribe to our newsletter or blog alerts we will keep your data for as long as you are a subscriber and you can unsubscribe at any point.
Visitors to our website
Our website uses a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect data and statistics about how our website is used – such as which pages are most popular. This information is anonymous.
We use WorldPay to process your payments. MORE TO COME
When you subscribe to our newsletter we use your name and email address to send you an email when we publish a new letter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Access to your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the following rights:
– Right to access the personal data we hold about you
– Right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete
– Right to erasure if you’d like us to delete any personal data we hold about you
– Right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
– Right to data portability to have your data transmitted to another controller
– Right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or make a subject access request please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently and provide basic functionality. They are also used to provide a better user experience. Internet browsers typically accept cookies by default, but it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies. We do not use any cookie data to personally identify you.
Cookies on this site
The list below explains the cookies we use and why. We will not use any of this data to personally identify you.
_ga ( Expiry: 2 years )
_gid ( Expiry: 24 hours )
_gat ( Expiry: 1 minute )
These cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. The information collected includes number of visitors, pages visited and time spent on the website. The information is collected by Google Analytics in aggregated and anonymous form, and we use the data to help us make improvements to the website. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Click here for more information about Google Analytics and your privacy.
_GDPR_cookie_banner_shown ( Expiry: never )
functionality ( Expiry: 90 days)
performance ( Expiry: 90 days)
targeting-or-advertising ( Expiry: 90 days )
These are used to record a visitor’s cookie preferences. They hold no personally identifiable information.
wfwaf* ( Expiry: 12 hours )
__cfduid ( Expiry: 30 days )
These cookies may not always be present but are essential for the website to function. They generally have short expiry times.
Please be aware that some cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. If you disable these cookies in your browser, parts of the website may not work correctly. For more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/